Monday 18 November 2013

Taking time to reflect

Lately, I have been feeling a lot better about myself. Throughout my 3 years in university,  I had many extreme highs and lows. I had never faced so much stress in my life before. Sometimes I was so stressed,  I know I was an awful person to be around. I have a bad temper and I hate when I'm not in control of things happening in my life. I knew I needed to change my attitude and get a more optimistic outlook on life. I felt like this year "break" from being a full time student was very much needed or I knew that I would lose my cool. I have been striving to look at all situations in a more positive light and to think before I speak and react to bad situations. I know that if I don't get enough sleep or miss too many days of working out that I will be miserable. I try to pay closer attention to what my body and mind are telling me I need. I'm trying to control my temper better and I'm trying to really soak up every day off this "off season" in my life.

Speaking of soaking up all the little moments, here are some pictures of my walk with Missy the other day. So beautiful and calming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)