One day I was looking through old posts of mine and I came across this 25 by 25 list that I posted back in August of 2012. That feels like an eternity ago and to be honest, I kind of forgot about this list. I thought it would be a neat idea to revisit this list and see how many things I've accomplished. I am 23.5 years old right now, so I still have a year and a half to reach all of my goals! :)
7. Do more in the winter months ( in Canada, winter lasts between 6-8 months)
11. Make all homemade gifts for Christmas one year
12. Scrapbook my life and all my adventures
15. Use social media and technology less
18. Learn to crotchet
19. Go on a spontaneous road trip
20. Go rock climbing
21. Volunteer my time as much as possible
22. Get into the best shape of my life (physically, mentally, emotionally, socially)
23. Get a tattoo!
I achieved 14 out of 25 things on my list so far, which is more than I expected! Only 11 more to go and I have a year and a half. Although, there are a couple things that I'm not as interested in doing anymore such as crotcheting and I don't know about a tattoo.
What are some of your goals?
Now I am off to dare. dream. live. :)