It's hard to believe that I haven't posted on here since just after my birthday in August. Over the last little while, I have really missed blogging. I still follow many blogs but I just stopped making time to come here and document my life. Since it's the start of a new year, I have made blogging one of my resolutions! 2016 involves a lot of exciting times including our wedding, both of our sister's weddings (Hi Ash!) as well my sister Stephanie's graduation. I can't wait to document all of the planning and fun times ahead, so that I can look back in future years on all of the memories. So here we go!
- Workout 5-6 days per week
- Switch up my fitness routine and try new types of activity (ex. yoga, kickboxing, running, etc)
- Read 20 books in total, read before bed instead of scanning social media
- Simplify and be more intentional every single day
- Complete at least one whole30 (I'm thinking of doing one in February)
- Pay off all of my student loans
- Put away a set amount of money each month into my savings
- Go at least one month without extra spending (only spend on necessities)
- Spend less time on social media, spend more coloring, reading, blogging, outdoors, etc.
- Enjoy wedding planning and don't stress over the little details
- Make small, attainable monthly goals and share them on the blog!
- Spend more time being creative & actually conquer some of my pins on pinterest
- Get back in to scrap booking (complete my parents 30th anniversary, our engagement trip, etc.)
- Track all of my workouts, food, and water to keep my on track
- Use my camera more often
Let's go 2016, I am so excited to see what you have in store! :)
What are some of your goals/resolutions to make 2016 the best year yet?