Tuesday 1 July 2014

Hello July

Hello July, goodbye June (talk about time flying by).

Hello sunshine, goodbye rain 
 
Hello month full of craziness at work, goodbye sanity

Hello weekends spent enjoying summer, goodbye weekends spent working

Hello sunny mornings being active outside, goodbye lazy mornings

Hello month where I plan to check off some of my summer bucket list items





Hello yummy summery treats, goodbye guilt


Hello kitty cuddles, you are one of my favourite parts of every month!



 Hello nights spent having drinks & playing cards on the patio, goodbye crappy weather


Hello heaven on earth (ie, wine, bubble bath & a good book), goodbye stress


Hello July, I am beyond excited for you! Bring on the sunshine!
(Linking up with Allison!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up. Your kitties are adorable! And oh my gosh a bubble bath, Emily Griffin and candles? I need to do that ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)