Tuesday 9 September 2014

Currently...

I have been thinking a lot about getting back in to blogging but have been lacking any motivation. This is a rough season of life for me but I know that writing on this blog is therapeutic, so I am going to try to be better at it.

Here's some photos of life lately...


loving: adding pumpkin spice coffee back into my morning routine, cuddles with my kitties all day, endless episodes of Happy Endings, and nightly walks with Brandon.
reading: just finished reading Hannah's List by Debbie Macomber. I love her style of writing and her books always get me hooked right in. This book was hard to put down and I just needed to know what was going to happen next. Now to decide what to read next...
eating: cherry yogurt, nectarines, and dark chocolate. I crave all of these things daily!
watching: HAPPY ENDINGS! An amazingly funny show that my friend Natalie introduced me to. When I'm in a bad mood, this show instantly cheers me up. Do yourself a favor and start watching this show on Netflix!
hating: JOB HUNTING! Need I say more? I hate looking for jobs, sending in resumes, waiting to hear back, going to interviews. All of it sucks but it's necessary, so I must keep on trlekking. Like I said, this is a tough season of life for me. Things don't go as planned and sometimes dreams don't work out but I just keep telling myself "you are exactly where you are meant to be!".
looking forward to: hopefully finding a job soon and new beginnings! I know great things are just around the corner for me, so I am determined to stay positive and try my best to enjoy this season of my life. One day, I will look back and be thankful for my struggles.

Happy Tuesday everyone! 
Make sure you enjoy every season of your perfectly imperfect life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)