Monday 29 December 2014

Busy season.

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted on here! Life has been a bit crazy the past few months but crazy in a great way. I can't wait to see what the new year holds. Since October, Brandon and I have bought a house in Portage la Prairie and I have started a new job (which I love by the way!). Also, I couldn't love our cute little home more if I tried. My favourite place in our home is sitting on the sectional (cuddling the kitties of course!) watching t.v with a roaring fire going in our fireplace. Life is so sooo good!

It is kind of crazy to think that the holiday season has come and gone already and in just a couple short days, 2015 will be here. I swear 2014 just flew right by somehow. Overall though, 2014 has been really quite wonderful and so was the holiday season. We celebrated with both Brandon and my families by playing games, eating too much food, and relaxing.

I'm hoping to get back into blogging in 2015 now that things have kind of slowed down for us but we will see what happens. I will be back with a resolutions post however because I want to keep myself accountable and make the most out of a brand new year!

 Displaying IMG_0029.JPG
 Displaying IMG_0032.JPG

 Displaying IMG_0024.JPG

 Displaying IMG_0005.JPG

Displaying IMG_0003.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)