Saturday 11 May 2013

MIA

I have been MIA for way too long in my opinion from blogging. First of all, I went out to Saskatoon to help move my sister home for 3 days (which ended up turning into 4 days because of a snow storm). Then I left for Fargo the day after I got back from Saskatoon for a mini vacation with Brandon. We left Thursday and got back late Sunday evening. I will post about both of those trips this upcoming week, it was really nice to travel a bit before starting work :). I then started my summer job this past Monday morning at 8 a.m. which means that I had no time to recuperate from a week of travelling and moving home. I am not used to waking up at 6 a.m. everyday and by 8 p.m. last night, I was out cold! I really am loving my summer job and the people I work with though, so I am glad I decided to take the leap of faith and try out something new!

I really have missed blogging though. I miss logging on everyday to read my favourite blogs and connect with other fellow bloggers. I miss having instant access to blogs and being able to post whenever I please. I apparently have misplaced my laptop during this move home and have no clue where it could be hiding, so I have to use my moms desktop computer. Also, at home we have an internet stick which is painfully slow... so I may be less inclined to blog for awhile. I really hate that this is the reality but sometimes it is nice to get away from the online world for awhile too! I am hoping to be able to upload pictures and post a bit from Brandon's house using his laptop, so we will see how often that happens. I really do miss growing this blog, connecting with other bloggers, and having the ability to post all the time. I hope you all stick with me over the next little bit while I try and get my act together. Life has been a bit hectic lately but it is slowing down, which I am beyond thankful for! Look forward to some recap posts about my mini-vacays as well as possibly some DIY and furniture makeover posts in the near future! :)

Last but not least, I would like to wish my beautiful momma a very happy mothers day tomorrow. She says she "doesn't know how to access my blog" which simply makes me laugh. I am convinced that I will eventually sucker her in to reading my blog, so when she finally does she will see this little blurb. Mom, you are the best mom anyone could ask for. You are beautiful inside and out and you make my life a lot brighter and simply better. You are supportive, unconditionally loving, hilarious, caring, and amazing. I am thankful for you every single day. Love you mamoo!

Happy Saturday everyone! :)

An adorable, crazy picture of Milo. Just because it is bound to make you all smile :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)