Monday 2 June 2014

Summer Wish List

I am a huge list maker and planner. It makes my heart happy to check things off of my "to-do" list. So in true Kerri fashion, I thought I would make a list of places I wish to explore or things I want to do this summer! It will be mine and Brandon's first year living in the city during the summer months, so I am excited to make the most out of this summer :)

1. Picnics & hangouts in Assiniboine Park (hopefully with my sister and her boyfriend!).
2. Grow veggies/herbs on our patio (already in the works).
3. Visit the St.Norbert Farmer's Market as much as possible!
4. Go on a bike ride.
5. Visit the zoo at least once.
6. Road trip to the states.
7. Family camping trip.
8. Lots of bonfires with roasted marshmallows.
9. Have a games night.
10. Make homemade lemonade.
11. Get a BBQ and grill lots.
12. Go to lots of garage sales.
13. Paint my dresser.
14. Try one new Pinterest recipe per week!
15. Explore & hike in Birds Hill park.
16. Visit The Forks.

Most of all, I just want to enjoy this summer to the max and spend as much time as possible outdoors with the people I love! I look forward to documenting this summer and making awesome memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)