Thursday 19 December 2013

4 years♡

On December 17th, Brandon and I celebrated our 4 year dating anniversary. I still remember vividly the day we started dating. It was my high school best friends 18th birthday and also the night of our school Christmas dance. Quinn, Brandon and I skipped out of the dance early and went to Quinn's house to hang out. Later on in the night, Brandon and I headed home. We walked out of Quinn's house and Brandon asked me out in her driveway. My heart was pounding but I said YES! We then hugged and kissed and it felt so so right. Up until a few days before this, I had been seeing another guy (who treated me terribly by the way). I finally had the courage to get out of that awful relationship. Brandon and I were best friends throughout grade 11 and 12 and up until December of 2009, I thought all we'd ever be was friends. However my heart had another plan. I started getting giddy around him, jealous of other girls that flirted with him and I wanted to spend every possible second with him.

The past 4 years haven't always be easy but they have been worth it. I'm very stubborn and have a bad temper. Brandon is very good at pushing my buttons and never giving up even when I'm mad. We fight and we get mad but we always make up right away. We balance each other out nicely. He is the most thoughtful person I know and is ALWAYS thinking of others before himself. He gives the sweetest, most personal presents ever. He is usually always the one to make our fights better.  He always tells me I'm beautiful and makes me feel special. He is kind, gentle, honest, loving, handsome, smart, and best of all he is mine.

Not even a month after we started dating, my grandpa passed away. Not even 6 months later my cousin passed away. He helped me beyond belief to make it through all this heartache. We have graduated high school together, moved to Winnipeg together, made it through 3 years of university, managed not to kill each other while we lived together, got through the death of sweet Sasha and Patches together,  and now are trying our best to survive not living together. Also, his family is like my second family. I love spending time with them!

Thanks for being my best friend and my better half. Here's to many many more years together! I love you Brandon! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)