Sunday 29 December 2013

Getting back in the groove

The holidays are always wonderful and full of family and fun. However, they are also full of a bit too much chaos and disorder for my liking. I love seeing my family and playing games and just catching up but only for so long. Especially with my extended family. Right now I am feeling thankful for the time spent with loved ones and grateful for all the gifts and love I was shown throughout the holidays from friends and family. I'm also craving routine and order back in my life though. I have been shovelling junk in my body and missing too many workouts. I feel bloated and gross and I know I need to get back on track.

I'm really determined to keep up with working out and eating healthy in 2014. I'm excited to push myself to new levels of strength and endurance and also to try new recipes and foods. I love seeing my body change and improve!  I'm also excited to focus more on my emotional and mental health. I need to focus on what bothers me and how I handle my emotions. I'm thinking of setting meditation and journaling goals.

Check back tomorrow for a post on my goals for 2014! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas time surrounded by family and friends.

Here's to a wonderful 2014! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)