Monday 2 December 2013

Hello December

So I'm not really sure what happened but somehow November flew by right before my eyes. I was fairly busy with work and school so I'm not too shocked by that but I can't believe 2013 is almost over!

This Friday will be my last day of my class at BU and my final exam is December 17th. That means that I will officially done with my undergrad degree and will receive my degree in February. This is crazy to me! I also have to apply for the masters program in occupational therapy before February... so I will be busy getting my application ready to send off! A masters program?  Me? This is pure craziness. I will be praying I get accepted.

I have all my weekends free of work in December too which I am pumped about. I get to spend much needed time with Brandon and my family finally. In fact, this Friday Brandon and I are off to Grand Forks for the weekend for a mini vacay! We will shop, relax, go out for meals and just spend some time together ♥ I also hope to get my christmas shopping mostly done too!

My sister Stephanie is done vet school for the term on December 14th so she will be home in good time this year! I can't wait to catch up with her. I also can't wait to put up our Christmas tree, make chocolates, do some baking, play in the snow and have a games day with my whole family.

Christmas really is my favourite time of year. It makes me feel so thankful for everything and everyone I have in my life. ♡

Happy Monday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)