Tuesday 14 January 2014

Accepting my faults.

I have always valued this space as a place where I can document my life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Its a place where I can share and preserve all the moments in my life, whether they be insignificant or life altering.

Today, I am feeling a bit defeated. Im frustrated with my bad temper and my negative attitude. I am easily bothered and I can go from zero to sixty in a matter of seconds. The littlest things drive me insane and my temper can escalate in seconds. Many times, I complain and focus on the negative way too often. Working out and making time to relax and unwind every day definitely helps but I'm sick of my attitude.

Im sick of complaining, nagging, and letting my anger get the best of me. I dont like myself when I'm this person, so I cant imagine why anyone else would want to be associated with me when I'm like that either. Im being open and honest, I'm divulging into the ugly right now. Im not proud of my actions and my attitude. Its time to really change it. Im in charge of my life and how I live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)