Monday 5 May 2014

Currently...

 Keep your face always toward the sunshine & the shadow will fall behind you. - Walt Whitman | #happiness #quote
enjoying:  limbo time between jobs. I am spending my free time organizing/decorating our apartment, cuddling miss maggie, and catching up on shows.

dreaming: about summer and everything the future has to bring.

loving: life. i'm so glad I took the leap of faith and moved to winnipeg with brandon.

watching: Hart of Dixie. I just can't stop.

reading: haven't read too much lately, I need to get back into it.

thinking about:  how I need to start crossing things off my 'to do' instead of sitting on the couch.

drinking: cinnamon roll coffee, yum!

running: with Brandon and exploring our new neighbourhood!

painting: need to re-stain our coffee table and book shelf and paint my nails for my interview tomorrow!

craving:  sweet potato fries, taco salad, and froyo. weird combo!

listening to: can't get enough of the indie playlists on songza.

laughing: at the cutest snap chats from my bff Justine & my sweet niece Casey!

feeling: grateful for our awesome apartment and great family, excited for the future, & nervous for my job interview tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)