1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
Christmas truly is a special time with my family. We have many traditions that include all being together to... put up the tree with ornaments we have collected over the years, making Christmas chocolates, making snow forts, eating waffles with strawberry rhubarb topping for Christmas breakfast, getting scratch tickets in our stocking and then scratching them together, and then playing board games all day Christmas. It'll be a little strange to do all of this stuff without my oldest sister Ashley this year, but we'll celebrate again when she's home in February :)
2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
I really enjoy How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Elf. However, most Christmas movies are corny and festive, just how I like it!
3. Show us your favorite decoration or Pinterest decoration you wish you could have:
|Adorable! Really anything owl would do :)|
4. Favorite holiday song?
This is a tough one... I generally like all Christmas movie, so I can't really narrow this one down.
5. Favorite holiday dessert?Homemade chocolates, peanut butter balls, shortbread, and almond bark.
6. What is on your wish list this year?This year I have struggled to come up with a very long list but a few things include: a crocheted headband/toque, colourful pants (teal, burgundy, mustard, etc), mocassins, loose leaf tea, purse, wallet, perfume, nail polish, and new workout dvds/equipment. I am usually the easy one in my family to buy for cause I am not picky and have lots of interests.
Only 12 days until my Christmas break begins! :D