I thought sharing some of these thoughts might help me clear my mind. So here they are:
- Last week a great job opportunity popped up for Brandon with the Government doing Property Assessment (exactly what he is taking courses for), so we are eagerly waiting on more information and to see if he will get the position. It's a 1 year position and it's in Brandon so it would kind of shift our future "plans" but it's a super exciting opportunity!
- Even though I don't have many followers (yet), I have always wanted to grow this blog, do more link-ups, get to know more bloggers, and maybe even some day buy a specialized blog design. I seriously check out different blog designs almost daily but I know it would be a waste at this stage of the game. I guess I'll keep dreaming...
- I also really wish that I could start taking more and better pictures. The only way I usually take pictures is with my blackberry because I rarely carry my camera around, so I can't wait until my contract is up and I can get a new phone (that takes nice pictures). I also can't wait because then I can finally get instagram!
- I am SUPER jealous of my parents who left for Mexico today for 10 days. While they are in +30 weather drinking lots of margaritas and having a blast, I will be writing midterms and freezing my little bum off!
- I am pumped that reading week is so soon. I actually can't believe that it is only 8 more school days until we are halfway done this semester... it almost seems surreal! I can't wait to go home and spend time with my family :)
- I officially found out that my sister is coming home from Europe on February 21st!!!!! She has been gone since the beginning of October and it seriously seems like it's been forever. We have had limited contact because of poor internet on her part, so it will be super exciting to see her and take in all her stories and adventures!
- I got my first A+ on a paper today in Sport Ethics! I was totally not expecting that high of a mark and I almost asked my professor if he had made a mistake... I'll just say my dreaded Tuesday quickly turned into a great day! :)
|My beautiful sister and I!|
Have a great Tuesday everyone! :