Friday 28 September 2012

Friday Letters

Can I just say, I am super excited it's finally Friday. Lately time is flying by way too fast for my liking!

Dear Family, I am SUPER excited to see you all next weekend! It's a time to be thankful and boy am I ever thankful to have each and every one of you in my life.

Dear Maggie, momma was so happy to wake up to you cuddled around my head licking at my forehead this morning. You truly do warm my heart!

Dear Sister, I am so jealous of your upcoming trip to Europe but I will definitely miss you... 4 or 5 or 6 months without you isn't acceptable!

My sister and I (my sister is the blonde).
Dear Thrifting, I am excited to hit up some of my favourite shops this weekend. I like myself a good deal!

Dear Classics paper, please write yourself because you are REALLY stressing me out!

Dear Boyfriend, I missed you so much this week but I am excited to pick you up from work today and have a wonderful weekend together. Also, I love you very much!

Dear Weekend, I am excited to relax, go to the farmers market, go thrifting, maybe catch a movie, meet up with my sister, catch up on my DVR, and spend precious time with my man :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)