Wednesday 19 September 2012

SWW

So What If...

  • I would much rather have a long nap followed by a bubble bath, than pay any attention to all the assignments and projects I need to do.
  • I am addicted to fall t.v, I mean new episodes of The Voice, X-Factor, Long Island Medium, Property Brothers, Love it or List it, Ellen, and Breaking Amish (another reason why my homework isn't getting done)
  • I did a Biggest Loser workout last night and then ended up eating a whole Easter bunny from our freezer
  • I was too lazy to shower this morning, so I put my hair up and went to school looking like a grease monkey
  • I miss my boyfriend already, even though it's only been 3 days... I CANNOT wait until Friday!
  • I am trying to be good with my money but I would rather just go on a shopping spree and buy myself a pumpkin spice latte every day instead!
  • I wish I didn't have night class tonight and that it was Friday already!!

  

2 comments:

  1. Hahah. It took everything I had not to burst out laughing in the middle of class when I read the thing about the Easter bunny.

    So What If...

    I brought my laptop to my 3 hour Sociology class this week to avoid boredom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I'm so bad for that. Working out and then eating junk food... kind of defeats the purpose! and amen. 3 hour classes are such a bore!

      Delete

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)