Monday 5 November 2012

Life lately.

So I haven't wrote on my blog in awhile, not because I have been busy but just because my life has not been overly exciting lately. This past weekend was a fairly chill and relaxed couple of days, exactly how I like my weekends. On Friday, I tried to catch up on Hart of Dixie while drinking hot chocolate cuddled under my blanket on my couch.

Then Saturday, we slept in and then headed to the mall for a bit in the afternoon. Brandon got a couple new pairs of shoes with a gift card he got for his birthday and I got a cute new shirt dress that is mustard in colour :) Saturday night we headed out to Rumours Comedy Club to celebrate Sarah Stevenson's birthday. The show was hilarious and we enjoyed some delicious food and alcoholic beverages. We then headed to The Toad on Osborne to enjoy some more beverages and visit. It was nice to see some of our friends and also to meet some new people :) We didn't get home until about 1:45 and with the time change, I was all messed up on Sunday when I woke up. Sunday was another laze around the house kind of day. It felt extremely long with the time change but I used the extra time in the day to workout, procrastinate homework, and watch Hart of Dixie :)

This week will be a good one. I am meeting up with Jenna for lunch either tomorrow or Wednesday. Also I am hopefully meeting up with an old friend sometime soon, we had a huge argument back in the spring and we haven't talked since. On the weekend I texted her and we agreed to meet up, so hopefully things improve there. Also, my mom, my aunts and my grandma are coming in to the city this Friday for a day of shopping and fun. I will meet up with them after class and then head home for the weekend! My sister is coming home from Saskatoon so it will be nice to catch up with her and my parents and have a relaxing weekend at home. Also, I hope we can skype with my other sister Ash who is in Europe right now. All in all I have a lot to look forward too in the next little while :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)