- the fact that I have 2 papers due next week and I haven't started either of them yet.
- worrying and stressing about health issues. I've been struggling with certain health issues for a year or two now and I need to realize that worrying isn't going to solve anything!
- the fact that we are putting up our Christmas tree in the city this week. I used to think it shouldn't go up until at least December, but what the heck? Bring on the Christmas spirit!
- I haven't been very good about sticking to regular exercise like I have mentioned several times on this blog. I also found out yesterday at physio that I am not to do any high impact exercise or crazy abdominal exercises until my problems are fixed! This means no more HITT workouts for now :(
- I haven't started Christmas shopping yet. I always say I will start early but then life gets away on me! I am hitting up a craft sale this weekend though that is promoting unique little handmade shops :)
- PROCRASTINATION! I always say I won't procrastinate and I always end up doing it anyways, so as long as I get things done before the due date... why stress?
- Exams start in a little less than 2 weeks and I haven't even let them cross my mind yet. First I need to get started on my papers. Oh the life of a busy student!
Wednesday, 21 November 2012
so what wednesday
This week I am saying "so what" to: