Monday 28 January 2013

There really is no place like home.


 

Last week, I started to really feel overwhelmed with school and the stress was getting to me. In fact, I have a scalp infection (I know, yuck) again because of too much stress, so I was relieved to spend the weekend at home with my parents and my sweet little pets. It was exactly what I needed. I went on long walks with Missy, had delicious food, drank some margarita slush with my mom, relaxed with my parents, and saw both my grandmas. It was exactly what I needed to unwind and put everything back in to perspective.

I feel refreshed and ready to tackle the rest of this semester now. I know it will be tough and I know I will get stressed and overwhelmed again but I have to learn to take it all in stride. I need to remember to relax, breathe, and do things that i enjoy everyday. So here's to another successful and productive week/month (February is just around the corner)!

Owl cookie jar my momma bought me. I'm in love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)