Monday 11 March 2013

Daily Battle


So I have fallen off the bandwagon again and haven't worked out or focused on eating super healthy in close to 3 weeks and let me tell you I'm feeling the effects. I can slowly feel all my hard work from January and February melting away. I mean I don't think I lost weight but I was getting more toned and was finally getting in shape. I hate how I do this to myself. I honestly feel like it's a daily battle for me... it's so hard for me once I get off track. I get inside my head and start telling myself that I'm not capable and that it's too hard... instead of just picking myself and starting over again. 

I know I am way too hard on myself and that it's okay to slip up once in awhile. I am determined to get back on track. I will admit that I had McDonalds on Saturday and ice cream today... but hey tomorrow is a new day! I am determined to get back to doing my daily workouts, to cooking healthy meals, to having healthy snacks, and to drinking lots of water. I am slowly wearing myself out. Last week, I had a headache almost every day and had little energy or motivation. So I know that I need to focus more on my health this week and make it a priority. 

I am excited for the snow to melt so I can start walking & jogging outside in preparation for the Color Me Rad 5K race this July. I also hope to up my weights, include kettle bell exercises, and finally be able to hold a plank for 1 minute straight. These are all little goals to keep my motivated. I'm so thankful for this blog because it helps to keep my accountable! If you have any workout or recipe posts, feel free to post a link in the comments to help keep me motivated :)



 
 
Happy Monday everyone! Here's to a happier, healthier week :)

2 comments:

  1. You can do it sis! Today I cooked some quinoa to have on hand to toss in salads or have as a side dish. Now I'm getting geared up to walk to the millennium library. It's all about little steps and feeling good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement! I just finished a workout and now I plan to make your yummy carrot soup for supper :)

      Delete

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)