Wednesday, 20 March 2013
SO WHAT! Wednesday
Today I am linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew and saying SO WHAT! to:
- my increased alcohol consumption. I have had a couple drinks every night for the past 3 nights, I know I'm such a rebel... but I need something to keep me sane through my 3 papers that are due back to back.
- the fact that I haven't worked out in about a week and I haven't really paid much attention to my March goals either. I will get back to it though, hopefully tomorrow evening or Friday!
- I haven't had my hair cut since last August and today as I was procrastinating (to avoid writing my paper), I noticed I have disgusting dead and split ends! Thank god Jenna is cutting it for me this weekend :)
- I am nervous about having everything in the future because it is so unplanned but I have to trust that everything will work out. I have been dreaming about the day I would be done with this degree and now that it's approaching, I am FREAKING OUT!
- That I am super excited to make crafts with my sister on Easter weekend! She texted me asking me if I was up for crafting and I seriously got SO EXCITED!
- I haven't done my taxes yet! However, I am really looking forward to that extra money.
- I have been counting down the days until classes are done... since January! 11 days people!
- that my weekend plans consist of a whole lot of relaxing! This includes reading for fun, catching up on shows, working out, and having as many bubble baths as I please.
I had a paper due Tuesday, one due today, and another one due tomorrow, so to say I'm busy is an understatement. I still have a couple pages to write, so I better sign off here and get to it. Have I mentioned how over school I am now? Hurry up summer!