Wednesday 10 April 2013

Life lately


 Sunday night bowling league/ Maggie encouraging me to finish my final paper/
Tutti frutti/ kettlebell hell

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

So I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like to because it's finals time. I have 4 exams in the next 8 days, so it's crunch time. I am hoping to be back with more regular updates after exams are done though :) Otherwise, lately life has actually been fairly busy. I have been trying to be more consistent with my working out. I did this 500 rep kettlebell workout yesterday and I am super SORE today but I loved the burn! Also, I am improving at 10 pin bowling and actually find myself enjoying the league now. When I sucked, I would pout & complain (Brandon was NOT impressed). But now it' super fun! We also had to stop at tutti frutti on Sunday after bowling & it was so delicious. Can't wait for the weather to warm up (stupid -20 weather in April!) & then I'm sure fro-yo will be a regular occurrence :)

Also, my sister & I got together yesterday and made beeswax candles. So be sure to check back for a post on that experience... complete with the story of my sister gluing her fingers together with krazy glue ha!

Finally, Are you loving my new blog design as much as I am?
It's super cute, fits my personality perfectly & incorporates owls. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE owls? I am obsessed. I must share my crazy owl collection with you sometime.
The design is all thanks to Hubby Jack  and his awesome design skills! I would never be able to make such an adorable design, I am super happy with how it turned out! I am so excited that I finally have page tabs at the top ( I will be updating content on those pages shortly) and that I have social media buttons. Be sure to keep up with me via Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook :)

Now I need to get off my computer & get back to the books. 
Have a great Wednesday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)