Wednesday 24 April 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon today at Life After I "Dew"
This week I am saying "so what" to:
  • the fact that I have found millions of other things to do this week rather than packing. I move home this Saturday and need to have my car packed and ready to go on Friday and I am nowhere close to being ready. Also, How the heck does one person accumulate SO MUCH STUFF? I honestly considered selling all my possessions and starting over just so that I wouldn't have to pack.
  • the fact that I am addicted to New Girl. My sister told me months ago that I would love it but I just recently started watching it, now I can't get enough!
  • being lazy and overly relaxed this week. It's so weird going from the hectic, stressful life of uni to a totally relaxed, carefree week... hey, no complaints here!
  • having to call off our trip to Minneapolis with our friends Sarah & Sandra. They are both managers and couldn't take the time off at the same time, so we will post phone our trip with them for now. I'm just happy because Brandon and I are still going to Grand Forks. It'll be nice to get away, just the two of us and explore a new place together :)
  • stressing about money. I have spent way too much of my life worrying about spending money or not having enough money and it's time to stop thinking about it so much! It's okay to buy some new clothes (which I haven't since last fall) or to go on trips (Saskatoon & Grand Forks) and to go out and have fun once in awhile. Life is short, it's time to start enjoying it to the fullest!
  • the fact that I haven't been consistently working out since I got shingles. For the first few days I was in too much pain and was too sleepy and now it seems that I am too busy enjoying life to stress myself out over it! Brandon and I did go for a run together on Monday and by together I mean he was 10 blocks ahead of me and he waited a few times to make sure I was still alive.
  • the damn weather! I am so sick of the snow and cold weather... it's April for crying out loud. I guess Manitoba is just skipping right over spring this year. I won't complain too much as long as summer is hot, sunny & long!
Anyways, I better go and do something productive before my lunch date with a friend. By "productive", I mean go and watch a few episodes of New Girl and then have a bubble bath. Hey, what can I say? I'm living the life.

 Have a splendid Wednesday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)