Saturday 13 April 2013

Spring & Summer Bucket List

Happy Saturday everyone! I'm so glad it's the weekend.

So some of you may not be aware, but in Manitoba (and Canada generally) we are skipping right over spring this year. Temperatures are still below zero most days, there is still lots of snow on the ground, AND there is 5cm of snow in the forecast for tomorrow. I think it's safe to say that I have never hated winter more at this point. I just want sunshine, nice temperatures and no snow for at least a few months!
Anyways, I am going to ignore mother nature and pretend that it's beautiful outside right now.

 I am so excited to finally be done 3 years of university this upcoming Thursday. I just have a feeling that many exciting opportunities are in my future. Since I am so excited about summer finally coming, I thought I would make a bucket list of things I want to do, see and experience this spring and summer!


I really can't explain just how excited I am to do all of these things this summer! Depending on if I get a job I'm applying for, Brandon and a couple of our friends may be going on a road trip at the beginning of May to Minneapolis. I hope it happens cause I have never been to the states (crazy I know!). Otherwise, I am just excited to have spare time to be creative, spend time outdoors, and be around the ones I love :) Spring & summer time is my favorite time of the year by far!

What are you most looking forward to this summer?
Do you have any trips planned?
Any cool crafting projects I should consider doing?

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will respond to each comment as soon as I can :)